Kids’ Corner Alumni Survey
Thank you so much to all of our fabulous alumni who participated in the 2016-2017 Kids’ Corner Alumni Survey! Your participation will help us to better serve our alumni, and our entire community.
About the survey and respondents:
- The survey was administered online to 62 participants who completed it between November 3, 2016 and February 27, 2017.
- Participants were largely former Kids’ Corner parents, with a few student alumni.
- Respondents were a mix of school year and summer-only alumni, as well as of recent and longer past alumni.
What we found:
- Respondents were overwhelmingly satisfied with their experience and likely to recommend Kids’ Corner to others! (Thank you.)
- People form lasting friendships at Kids’ Corner.
- Many alumni (61%) are interested in being kept informed about Kids’ Corner.
- There is significant interest in an alumni newsletter, and in alumni social and/or networking events.
- Many alumni are interested in Kids’ Corner’s future, and might like to be involved.
Many of our respondents also gave us some great stories about their time at Kids’ Corner. If you have a story to share, or would like more information about this survey, please let us know!
Thank you from everyone here at Kids’ Corner.
Special thanks to former Board Member and alumni parent Karl Rexer, who donated time and resources to this project.
Survey hosted, and analysis provided, by Rexer Analytics- our special thanks to former Board Member and alumni parent Karl Rexer, who donated time and resources to this project.