Providing exceptional, nurturing and engaging out-of-school programming for Winchester's working families.
The Winchester After School Program, Inc. d.b.a. Kids' Corner, is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization that has proudly served Winchester since 1982.
Through structured and unstructured activities we strive to help children develop socially, emotionally, physically, and creatively. Our wonderful and dedicated team of teachers does their best to make sure that each and every day is a memorable one.
Learn more about us!
What Makes Kids' Corner Unique
- Child to teacher ratio of 8:1 in Kindergarten/1st Grade; 11:1 ratio in 2nd through 6th grade
- Professional staff – Lead teachers Massachusetts Licensed or working toward Masters in Education; all staff minimum of college education
- On-site extracurricular classes during program hours, such as Karate, Piano and Gymnastics
- Experiential, project-oriented learning that is social and fun
- Outside-of-the-box learning opportunities - no "one size fits all"
- High levels of commitment and low staff turnover
- Strong, supportive, vibrant, creative community