6th Grade Program
As they begin Middle School, we want our 6th graders to develop their confidence and self-reliance. Kids’ Corner has continued to develop its program to meet the unique needs of our middle school population, fostering our older students’ independence while under the supervision of our highly qualified teachers.
Some of the special privileges and opportunities Kids’ Corner offers to 6th graders include:
- Supervised “hang out” time downtown
- Walking to Kids’ Corner from McCall (with parental permission)
- Flexible arrival time for kids involved with after school clubs at McCall
- Signing themselves out (with parental permission)
- Kids’ Corner Youth Group (grades 6-8)
- Field trips designed for Middle Schoolers
- Leadership development opportunities within the program
For more information, please contact our Executive Director, Andrew Gentzow at [email protected].