KC Xtreme Summer Program (Grades 6-8)
Kids’ Corner offers multiple exciting programs during the summer, including our regular Kids’ Corner Summer Program (K-5) and KC Xtreme for Middle School students (completed grades 6-8), with the final week also open to rising 6th graders.
Kids’ Corner’s Summer Program upholds the same safe, engaging, caring and values-driven environment, coupled with a fun-loving, learning-filled atmosphere that has been central to the Kids’ Corner Out-of-School Time Program for over 30 years.
Grades: 6-8 (Sneak Peek Week on week 4 is open for grade completed 5th graders)
Student - Teacher Ratio: 10:1
Week 1 - 7/31 - 8/4
Week 2 - 8/7 - 8/11
Week 3 - 8/14 - 8/18
Week 4 - 8/21 - 8/25 (Sneak Peek Week- Rising 6th graders are invited)
Times: 8am-5pm (varies)
Cost: Full Week - $585/week, 8am-5pm (varies)
Registration opens on January 15th to an exclusive group of Kids’ Corner families.
Open enrollment for the public begins on January 29th for non Kids’ Corner families. These families can also register beginning on January 15th, but will be considered “wait listed” until open enrollment begins on January 29th. At that time, all “wait listed” registrations on file will be processed in the order they were received prior to the official start of open enrollment on January 29th @ 12pm.
Week 4, 5th-8th Grades
|Central Rock Gym
|Kayaking - Essex River Basin Adventures|
|Tuesday||Water Country||Palace Playland (Old Orchard Beach, ME)||AMC Waterfall Hike||K1 Speed|
|Treetop Adventures (Canton, MA)||Alpine Zipline
|Thursday||Schooner Fame - Sailing
|Canobie Lake||Whale Watch|
|Friday||Crane Beach||Hampton Beach||Beach & Bear Skin Neck
- Cancellations requests received before May 1st will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee for each session cancelled.
- Cancellation requests received between May 1st and June 15th, will be considered but are not guaranteed. If approved, the refund is subject to a 10% processing fee for each session cancelled.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations after June 15th.
- No refunds will be issued for absences, delayed attendance/late arrival, or dismissal from the registered program.
- Any and all transfers are subject to availability
- No transfer requests will be granted after June 15th.
To schedule a tour and/or informational meeting please contact our Executive Director, Andrew Gentzow at [email protected].