KC Xtreme Summer Program (Grades 6-8)
Kids’ Corner offers multiple exciting programs during the summer, including our regular Kids’ Corner Summer Program (K-5) and KC Xtreme for Middle School students (completed grades 6-8), with the final week also open to rising 6th graders.
Kids’ Corner’s Summer Program upholds the same safe, engaging, caring and values-driven environment, coupled with a fun-loving, learning-filled atmosphere that has been central to the Kids’ Corner Out-of-School Time Program for over 30 years.
Grades: 6-8 (Sneak Peek Week on week 4 is open for grade completed 5th graders)
Student - Teacher Ratio: 10:1
August 5th - August 9th
August 12th -16th
August 19th - 23rd
August 26th - August 30th
Times: 8am-5pm (varies)
Cost: Full Week - $595/week, 8am-5pm (varies)
We launch KC Xtreme on January 15th at 8am to current after school families only and those families will be notified via email when registration has launched. Open enrollment for the public (non-after school families) begins on January 29th. These families can also pre-register beginning on January 15th, but will be considered “wait listed” until open enrollment begins on January 29th. At that time, all “wait listed” registrations on file will be processed in the order they were received prior to the official start of open enrollment on January 29th @ 12pm. All registration is done on Sawyer.
To be notified about KC Xtreme and our other programs and events, please sign up for our newsletter.
What is Sawyer? Sawyer is the website that we use that has online registration for our enrichments, programs and events. Making an account for your family is easy and free. Once you have created your profile, you can sign up for our programs and pay using your credit card on your account.
Week 4, 5th-8th Grades
|Central Rock Gym
|Kayaking - Essex River Basin Adventures|
|Tuesday||Water Country||Palace Playland (Old Orchard Beach, ME)||AMC Waterfall Hike||K1 Speed|
|Treetop Adventures (Canton, MA)||Alpine Zipline
|Thursday||Schooner Fame - Sailing
|Canobie Lake||Whale Watch|
|Friday||Crane Beach||Hampton Beach||Beach & Bear Skin Neck
- Cancellations requests received before May 1st will result in a full refund minus a 10% processing fee for each session cancelled.
- Cancellation requests received between May 1st and June 15th, will be considered but are not guaranteed. If approved, the refund is subject to a 10% processing fee for each session cancelled.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations after June 15th.
- No refunds will be issued for absences, delayed attendance/late arrival, or dismissal from the registered program.
- Any and all transfers are subject to availability
- No transfer requests will be granted after June 15th.
To schedule a tour and/or informational meeting please contact our Executive Director, Andrew Gentzow at [email protected].